Our auctions are published in our website and on Drouot Digital
Lots can be browsed on auction bidding online only platform chosen by Boulogne Encheres for the sale 10 days befors end of the sale.
A print catalogue could be published for some auction. You can order it by request or suscribing to our catalogs. Auction details (location, date, exhibition times, specific conditions…) could be found on online or print catalog.
Appointment could be made to see some lots. Do not hesitate to contact us to receive additional pictures or informations on lot(s) in which you could have interest in.
To bid, you should read carefully and agree the Conditions of Sale before participating in the sale.
To bid you can :
- Register and bid online though Drouot or auction.fr online bidding platform
- Send an absentee bid though online bidding platform or directly though the auction house
- Ask for a telephone line for specific lot. It would be possible to bid by phone with one of memeber of our staff before the end of the sale.
For regular auction or Live auction, bids could be made in person in the room, via internet after registration, by phone or absentee bid. Absentee bid form or telephon line requests must be send to BOULOGNE ENCHERES at least 24h before the end of the sale.
To register to a sale, personal and bank datas of any potential buyers would be asked.
Buyer’s premium on hammer price of each lot sold is 20% without VAT. Buyer’s premium could be modified according to the sale.
By participating in any sale, potential buyers acknowledge that they are bound by specific terms and conditions that might be applicable for few lots.
Buyers could pay their purchase :
- By credit card Visa or Master Card at the office or on our secured paiement website
- By wire transfer
- By cash, for french resident up to 1 000e including taxes, for foreign resident up to 10 000e including taxes
Once your payment has been received and cleared, property may be released and purchaser can collect its item(s). Collecting would be by appointment at the auction house or storage named in the catalogue. In case of no pick up fifteen days after the sale storage fee could be charged. We could assist you in the shipping by asking shipping quote or helping you to collect your lot(s).